- Humber Student Federation holds carnival to end semester
- Syrian ceasefire begins, troops remain
- Supervised drug facilities may be coming to Toronto
- Lack of participation cancels Recycle Race at Humber
- March employment numbers surprise economists
- OPP's 2011 traffic stats show decrease in deaths caused by motor vehicle collisions
|Lack of participation cancels Recycle Race at Humber||| Print ||
|Written by Tyler Hunt & Katie Campanella|
|Thursday, 05 April 2012 13:35|
The Humber Student Federation hoped to end the year on an environmentally friendly note with a Recycle Race planned for the Earth Week celebrations. However, the turnout wasn't exactly what the HSF was expecting.
Tyler Hunt reports for thedailyplanet.com.
Add this page to your favorite Social Bookmarking websites