- Humber Student Federation holds carnival to end semester
- Syrian ceasefire begins, troops remain
- Supervised drug facilities may be coming to Toronto
- Lack of participation cancels Recycle Race at Humber
- March employment numbers surprise economists
- OPP's 2011 traffic stats show decrease in deaths caused by motor vehicle collisions
|Tori Stafford case: A timeline||| Print ||
|Written by Aaron Best|
|Friday, 02 March 2012 12:35|
The jury selection is complete in the Tori Stafford case involving the abduction, rape and murder of an eight-year-old girl from Woodstock, Ont. Michael Rafferty has been charged with first-degree murder, sexual assault causing bodily harm, and kidnapping. Rafferty has pleaded not guilty. The following is a timeline of events leading up to Thursday's jury selection.
Compiled with data from the CTV.
Add this page to your favorite Social Bookmarking websites